- CONTACT DETAILS
The website http://www.ansett-logistics.ro/ is owned and managed by ANSETT LOGISTICS, a Romanian company, which can be contacted by:
- phone: ☎ 031/102.44.16
- e-mail: ✉ email@example.com
- mail address: ÷ 3 Vașcău Str, Bucharest, District 2, Romania.
- GENERAL ASPECTS
According with the requirements of the The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, ANSETT LOGISTICS has the obligation to manage the personal data that you provide us safely and only for the purposes for which it was collected.
For any questions you might have in regard to the terms used below or to any other issues related to how we mean to preserve the confidentiality of your data, please contact us at the following email address: ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
ANSETT LOGISTICS collects information from its users in the following ways:
– directly from the user
When you use our website’s Contact page, we will ask for your name as well as your email address and the information will be automatically sent to us as an email. This information is necessary to establish effective communication in order to meet your requests.
– from traffic reports registered by the servers hosting the website
When you visit a website, you reveal certain information about yourself, like your IP address, the time of your visit, the place from which you entered our website. ANSETT LOGISTICS, like any other operator, records this information.
Cookies are .txt files provided to your browser by a web server and then stored on your computer’s hard drive to provide you with a much better browsing experience and services tailored to your needs and interest.
Please note that whenever you voluntarily reveal personal information on-line through forums, e-mail, FTP clients, discussion groups, chat services and so on, the information you disclose may easily be collected and used by unauthorized persons. Although ANSETT LOGISTICS does all its best to protect your personal information, we do not ensure or guarantee the security of your information if you send it through an inappropriate channel at your own risk.
4. WHEN AND HOW THIS INFORMATION IS USED?
We use the information collected from you in different ways, depending on its type.
Information provided directly by user: this information is used only for purposes of customising the services we offer you and to verify your identity in order to execute possible contracts between you and us, that may result from you using the Contact page on our website.
Information collected from the server’s traffic report: ANSETT LOGISTICS collects the IP addresses of our users in order to safely administer our system or in order to prevent criminal activities.
5. HOW DO WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION WE COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Confidentiality and protection of your information are of vital importance for us. We do not offer the information we collected to third parties without your prior express consent.
Unfortunately, no data transfer over the Internet is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, ANSETT LOGISTICS cannot ensure or guarantee the security of the information you send to us, to and from our on-line services. Please be aware that transmitting any kind of information might involve certain risks.
Once we receive the information you sent us, we guarantee that we will make every effort to ensure secure storage and processing within our systems, according to the security standards imposed by the Romanian legislation in force.
6. WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
ANSETT LOGISTICS will not disclose any personal identifiable information related to its users, to third parties, without prior express user consent in this regard.
In the same time, ANSETT LOGISTIS may disclose personal identifiable information under provisions of the law or when such disclosure is necessary in order to protect our own rights and interests.
In conclusion, when you visit http://www.ansett-logistics.ro/ and you are asked to disclose information about yourself, you will transmit this information only to http://www.ansett-logistics.ro / except the cases when such information or services are provided in partnership with another site or service. However, any time such services are provided in partnership with another website, you will be informed about this aspect and if you do not want your data to be shared, you can do so by not allowing data transfer, by not using that specific service. If you choose to accept us sharing your data, you must understand that other service providers may have different Confidentiality Policies and methods to collect data. ANSETT LOGISTICS has no way of controlling that and cannot guarantee on all legal aspects involved in the use of these independent practices regarding confidentiality.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
– The right to access your personal data. Any data subject has the right to obtain from ANSETT LOGISTICS, as data-controller, at request and free of charge, one time a year, the confirmation of the fact that the data concerning it are or are not processed and, if so, the following information will be provided: the purposes of the data-processing; the categories of data concerned; the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed, in particular recipients from third countries or international organizations, as well as adequate guarantees offered in the event of such data transfer; where possible, the period for which personal data is expected to be stored or, if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the right to rectify; the existence of the right to request ANSETT LOGISTICS to rectify or delete the data or restrict its processing or the right to object to the processing; the right to lodge a complaint with ANSPDCP; if the data is not collected from the data subject, any available information on its source; the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, as well as relevant information on the logic used, the significance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
– The right to rectify your personal data. The data subject has the right to request ANSETT LOGISTICS, as data-controller, to rectify inaccurate personal data concerning itself, without undue delay. The data subject has the right to obtain the completion of personal data which is incomplete, including the provision of an additional statement.
– The right to delete your personal data (“the right to be forgotten”). The data subject has the right to obtain the deletion of its personal data without undue delay and ANSETT LOGISTICS will be obliged to delete the data without undue delay if:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws its consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing. By legal basis it is understood: processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to free expression and information; processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the operator; processing is necessary for reasons of public interest in public health, under the conditions imposed by GDPR; processing is necessary for archiving purposes in the public interest, for the purposes of historical or scientific research or for statistical purposes; processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court under GDPR, to the extent that the exercise of the right may make it impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of the processing;
- the personal data has been processed illegally;
- the data subject asserts its right to object under GDPR;
- the data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of the operator;
- the personal data were collected in connection with providing information services to minors under GDPR conditions;
- the personal data was collected in connection with the provision of information to children under GDPR conditions.
– The right to restriction of processing your personal data. The data subject shall have the right to obtain from ANSETT LOGISTICS, as data-controller, the restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- ANSETT LOGISTICS no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing, pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
A data subject who has obtained restriction of processing shall be informed by ANSETT LOGISTICS before the restriction of processing is lifted.
– The right to object. The data subject shall have the right to object, at any time, on grounds relating to its particular situation, that the personal data concerning itself are subject to processing based on the public interest or legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, based on those provisions. In this case, the data-controller shall no longer process the personal data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– The right to data portability. The data subject shall have the right to ask and receive – in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format – the personal data concerning it, which itself has provided to ANSETT LOGISTICS, and have the right to transmit those data to another data-controller when this is technically feasible.
– The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling). The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) which produces legal effects concerning it or similarly significantly affects it.
– The right to address to justice and/or ANSPDCP. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with ANSPDCP and / or to bring legal action if it considers that the processing of its data is made in violation of GDPR.